A blogpost in English for a change.
I got nominated by Neelke, so sweet!! :)
The Liebster Award is kind of a pay-it-forward outreach to small bloggers (under 200 followers). The rules are:
- Answer the questions sent to you in the post from blogger who nominated you.
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.
- Ask them 11 questions thought of by you.
- Inform them of their nomination.
1) When did you start blogging and what do you really love about it?
I started in Februari (this year), which is way longer than I thought. I like that blogging gives me the oportunity to share stuff about stuff :)
2) What is your favourite country?
I’m in love with Iceland even if I have never been there.
3) What kind of camera are you using for your blog and would you recommend it?
Samsung NX200. I think I would recommend it, although it depends on what you want to use it for.
4) What do you do to relax?
Read, watch series or movies and eat (I love to eat). I also like to go out for a walk ^^
5) If you had to give one good advice to beginning bloggers, what would it be?
Write about things you like to write about and enjoy it. Don’t compare yourself with anybody!
6) What is the best book you’ve read?
Pff I don’t know. I used to love the books of Roald Dahl when I was younger but now I really don’t know which book is THE best book I’ve ever read. Even though I have read quite a few books, I don’t feel like there is a book in particular that had such a huge impact on me.
7) Where do you find inspiration for your blog?
Uhm, my mind probably. I also think that we take up a lot from our environment.
are is your favourite blogger s?
Aline from paperboats is probably my all time favourite blogger <3
9) What’s your favourite social media?
Don’t really have much of an option :)
10) What did you want to be when you were a kid?
I never really knew.
11) What’s your favourite quote or motto?
I honestly have no clue, sorry!
11 facts about me
- I am curious, sometimes too curious
- I really dislike public transport, so I usually just use my bicycle to go everywhere even if it means spending 3 times as much time on the journey :)
- I’m about 1.68m tall.
- I have a lot of make-up but I hardly use it
- I wear glasses
- I have a sister <3
- Little me used to make my own paper dolls to play with, still have them
- My room is almost always a mess
- Having so many sentences starting with I feels wrong to me
- When I was younger I always wanted to have green eyes
(secretly I still want green eyes)
- Thinking of facts about myself is very difficult for me (makes me feel self-centered)
And if I could (but I’m sure it doesn’t work like this) I would nominate cinnamon etc. as wel.
11 questions for the nominated ones:
- What is your favorite song of the moment?
- What do you do when you’re not blogging?
- Why did you start blogging and what do you like the most about blogging?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Who would you really, really like to meet?
- Name something great about you!
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- Who are your favorite bloggers?
- What is the last thing you ate, and really liked?
- Do you like chocolate cake?
- Name something that makes you smile/feel happy
0 Touch the heart to give the post some love