I think I mentioned once or twice that I wanted to make a short piece of film. A short montage of moments. So after trying to work with movie maker and making my first youtube video ever, I decided to shoot some more. Movie maker however doesn’t like me. Or anybody in that case. Simply moving one file can give you errors everywhere and after a while I decided that it just wouldn’t work. So I needed a new program to edit. And then I still needed to understand it, because there are all these functions and buttons and nicely said I am not to good at understanding digital programs. But with the help of youtube tutorials (and lowering some of my standards) I was able to make my first ever short footage clip ‘thingy’. I have no clue how to call it.
Hey! After doing a good job at posting 2 times a week I got both a writersblock and a lot of busy days. I have some nice ideas to write about so i will definetly be back. But for now i just wanted to let you know that im not gone forever and motivate myself to plan some time for my blog as well. I can’t say when I’ll write again but I hope that I can get some regularity back ❤ wish you all a beautiful day!
As you may or may not know. I love making lists. This is my list of goals for 2018. The list will be altered throughout time, I will add some goals and probably delete some, as I change my mind every so often.
- visit the Hoge veluwe (and ride the white bikes) preferably with Jan :)
- take portrait photos of 10 ‘new’ people [3/10]
- print my own photography book
- fly a kite
- long-board a lot until you feel like you have mastered the art of long-boarding (at least reasonably enough)
- go skinny dipping
- ride a tandem-bike with T.
- learn french (again)
- drink more water
- run 5K (no walk pauses)
- write a (short)story
- plan my trip to Iceland <3
- cook more often
- go surfing
- make homemade pasta
- donate blood [first steps taken]
- spend money collected for my day zero project on a nice day-activity
- start reading regularly again
book a sprs.me vacation or a last-minute, just because you can! make cake mascara make hair moisturizer inspired by R&B from lush make a (youtube) video start a bullet journal start my own worm-compost take a pottery class
Er zijn zo veel blogs op het internet! Deze zijn mijn favoriet (vandaar de volgens Citlali, want ja, dat ben ik). Welke blogs ik bezoek, varieert natuurlijk een beetje, soms ontdek je weer iets nieuws en soms kom je erachter dat een blog toch maar niet jou cup of tea is. De meeste blogs van dit rijtje, volg ik al heel erg lang, sommige al een paar jaar. Marjolean volg ik volgens mij het langs, al (minstens) sinds 2012 (whaat?!!). Al deze blogs zijn anders, maar allemaal zijn ze super leuk. Mocht je ze nog niet allemaal kennen, dan raad ik je aan om even een kijkje te nemen, is leuk!!
Als je op de naam van de blog klikt, wordt je doorverwezen ;).
Wat is/zijn jou favoriete blog(s)?
A blogpost in English for a change.
I got nominated by Neelke, so sweet!! :)
The Liebster Award is kind of a pay-it-forward outreach to small bloggers (under 200 followers). The rules are:
- Answer the questions sent to you in the post from blogger who nominated you.
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.
- Ask them 11 questions thought of by you.
- Inform them of their nomination.
1) When did you start blogging and what do you really love about it?
I started in Februari (this year), which is way longer than I thought. I like that blogging gives me the oportunity to share stuff about stuff :)
2) What is your favourite country?
I’m in love with Iceland even if I have never been there.
3) What kind of camera are you using for your blog and would you recommend it?
Samsung NX200. I think I would recommend it, although it depends on what you want to use it for.
4) What do you do to relax?
Read, watch series or movies and eat (I love to eat). I also like to go out for a walk ^^
5) If you had to give one good advice to beginning bloggers, what would it be?
Write about things you like to write about and enjoy it. Don’t compare yourself with anybody!
6) What is the best book you’ve read?
Pff I don’t know. I used to love the books of Roald Dahl when I was younger but now I really don’t know which book is THE best book I’ve ever read. Even though I have read quite a few books, I don’t feel like there is a book in particular that had such a huge impact on me.
7) Where do you find inspiration for your blog?
Uhm, my mind probably. I also think that we take up a lot from our environment.
are is your favourite blogger s?
Aline from paperboats is probably my all time favourite blogger <3
9) What’s your favourite social media?
Don’t really have much of an option :)
10) What did you want to be when you were a kid?
I never really knew.
11) What’s your favourite quote or motto?
I honestly have no clue, sorry!
11 facts about me
- I am curious, sometimes too curious
- I really dislike public transport, so I usually just use my bicycle to go everywhere even if it means spending 3 times as much time on the journey :)
- I’m about 1.68m tall.
- I have a lot of make-up but I hardly use it
- I wear glasses
- I have a sister <3
- Little me used to make my own paper dolls to play with, still have them
- My room is almost always a mess
- Having so many sentences starting with I feels wrong to me
- When I was younger I always wanted to have green eyes
(secretly I still want green eyes)
- Thinking of facts about myself is very difficult for me (makes me feel self-centered)
And if I could (but I’m sure it doesn’t work like this) I would nominate cinnamon etc. as wel.
11 questions for the nominated ones:
- What is your favorite song of the moment?
- What do you do when you’re not blogging?
- Why did you start blogging and what do you like the most about blogging?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Who would you really, really like to meet?
- Name something great about you!
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- Who are your favorite bloggers?
- What is the last thing you ate, and really liked?
- Do you like chocolate cake?
- Name something that makes you smile/feel happy